March 29, 2014

A-Z, and all that jA-Zz

So...eight days later, I'm crawling to the doorsteps of the long-since abandoned Theme Reveal party, pathetically blowing on my kazoo to stir up some residual fanfare.

HELLO! Hello! Hello! goes the echo. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? 

Ah well, I'm still going to reveal my theme for the 2014 Blogging from A to Z Challenge, the topic that I shall be exploring through every letter of the alphabet for 26 days in April.

Ready? 

You sure? 

Okay then...

...wait for it...


~*~  1920s Slang  ~*~

Ta-da!!!


Disappointed? 

Tough tootsies.

This is so you'll be hip to the jive by the time SEVEN FOR A SECRET releases later this year (August 2014, Omnific Publishing). Up to the challenge? Then put your kale where your kisser is and meet me back here on April Fool's, when we'll flap our gums flapper-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment