November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, Darlings!

I hope this brisk autumn holiday finds you well and carb-loading for Black Friday's shopping shenanigans. I shall not be partaking in that madness. Me, I'm eagerly awaiting a 36-hour tryptophan-induced coma. Not that I need the rest--this Thanksgiving was quite simple to prepare for thanks to the farmer who delivered my bird right on time, the little dear...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236705/Thanksgiving-Beautiful-pictures-America-celebrated-1920s-1930s.html

 SO much easier than what I had to endure last year...

http://digital.lib.uiowa.edu/cdm/ref/collection/tc/id/67964

At any rate, this year has given me much to be thankful for: a lovely family that continues to be my reason for breathing and an impending debut novel proving pipe dreams actually can come true. I'm also thankful for those of you who have already visited my blog and stick out this journey with me. Cheers to you and yours on this bountiful day.  ~ Rumer

 


No comments:

Post a Comment